Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is finally here. As the store’s biggest sale of the year, thousands of brand new items are marked down as if they were on clearance – so you can certainly expect them to start flying off of shelves.
Now through July 18, Nordstrom cardholders can gain early access to savings in categories like fashion, home, and beauty. From July 19 through August 4, the rest of the public will have access to the sale – and on August 5, the prices will go back up.
One of the first categories to sell out during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is footwear, so you don’t want to wait until the final days of the sale to shop, as your size will likely be sold out. To help you shop for men’s shoes and bootsquickly, we rounded up 30 of the best pairs on sale, below.
Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale now.
- 1 See our top 20 men’s dress shoe and boot picks:
- 1.1 To Boot New York Brandon Cap Toe Oxford
- 1.2 Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Oxford
- 1.3 Cole Haan 2.ZERØGRAND Wingtip
- 1.4 Magnanni Marco Plain Toe Monk Shoe
- 1.5 Timberland Kendrick Waterproof Chukka
- 1.6 Nordstrom Men’s Shop Alton Chukka Boot
- 1.7 Cole Haan Warren Cap Toe Derby
- 1.8 Allen Edmonds McAllister Wingtip
- 1.9 Magnanni Mundo Diversa Plain Toe Chukka Boot
- 1.10 ECCO Classic Moc II Venetian Loafer
- 1.11 Cole Haan Wakefield Grand Chelsea Boot
- 1.12 Nordstrom Men’s Shop Remy Monk Strap
- 1.13 Allen Edmonds Higgins Mill Plain Toe
- 1.14 Allen Edmonds Carlyle Plain Toe Oxford
- 1.15 To Boot New York Shelby Chelsea Boot
- 1.16 Cole Haan Lovell 2 Loafer
- 1.17 Magnanni Ryan Double Monk Strap
- 1.18 Cole Haan Harrison Grand Penny Loafer
- 1.19 Johnston & Murphy Campbell Wingtip
- 1.20 Salvatore Ferragamo Tapas Bit Loafer
You can also check out other Nordstrom Anniversary Sale deals for each of the following categories.
- Men’s deals
- Women’s deals
- Beauty deals
- Home deals
- Kids deals
See our top 20 men’s dress shoe and boot picks:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]